Latest additions to the library
- 09 Dec 2021 COVID-19 Response and Recovery Research: An Evidence Base for a Resilient Future
- 01 Dec 2021 COVID-19's impact on India's road transport business-as-usual emissions trajectory
- 01 Dec 2021 International Transport Forum, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development- High Level Segment Statement COP26
- 01 Dec 2021 Impact of COVID-19 on Public Transportation and Road Safety in Bangladesh
- 09 Nov 2021 COVID-19 and the urban motorcycle taxi sector in Sub-Saharan Africa: Policy Brief
- 09 Nov 2021 Women Were Put On The Back-End: COVID-19 mobility constraints and their lessons and implications for gender-equity in sub-Saharan Africa
- 09 Nov 2021 Learning From COVID-19 Tactical Urbanism: Challenges and opportunities for 'infrastructure-lite' in sub-Saharan African cities
- 09 Nov 2021 Traffic Volume Report: Novel traction systems for sustainable railway futures in LICs
Search knowledge center
Vivien Meli Meli
One of our main objectives is to create a documentation centre on transport. gTKP is a great opportunity for us.
Abdul Hamid Awadh
The gTKP initiative improves the sharing of knowledge by experts in the different transport-related fields. Discussion groups will be very effective in getting the experiences from different countries.
Many thanks for helping me and many others get access to a large amount of information through your services.